Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Little MORE Progress


Ok, I feel like this piece has become my very own Sword of Damacles. It's just hanging over my head waiting to drop. It seemed so easy when I first started it. It never occcured to me to check and see just how many quarter stitches there were in that center section. No wonder the designer looked at me like I was stark raving mad. But I'm almost done with that area. After that it should be smooth sailing. I really would lke to finish it soon. I spent last Friday organizing my stash and found so many projects I want to work on. But I really, really feel obligated to get this one done first. Maybe that's my incentive to finish it. I can start a new one when I get this one done. Or at the very least, I can return to stitching on CDC or finish the Michael Powell design. I only have a little backstitching to do on it and when it's done, I have plans to frame the 3 I have stitched. So while the race is on today, I think I'll stitch a ittle.

3 comments:

Karen said...

looking good Bette! Can't wait to see it finished! I have one that i need to pull out of hiding and get it finished for Doug. It is the Backwater Buck by Pegasus Originals. UGH! It is on black aida and i hate working on aida and black. LOL it is a 10yr old UFO!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Looking great... keep up the good work.

Beatrice said...

Oh My that is turning out so nice. Keep plugging along it's better than half way there!
I'm thinking about finishing my CdC too. It's been in my bag for a year.. yikes!!
you go girl!