Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Update


It's Sunday so that can only mean one thing. It's time for another update. I'm really pleased with the progress I'm making on the poppies. It's stitching up much faster that I could have imagined. And the Lizzie Kate is turning our really well. I should be able to finish it on Wednesday. This is one that I will take and have framed right away instead of stashing it and letting it become a fuppie. So I think I'll be starting another Lizzie Kate next week. I've also decided to add in Sherrie's graduation sampler one day a week. I talked to her about and and she decided that since her diploma will have a December date on it, then so should the graduation sampler. So I have some time before it has to be done but I want to start on it now so it's not hanging over my head in November. After looking at a selection of samplers, I've decided to stick with the Stoney Creek one I started for high school. But that's a subject for a whole 'nother blog entry.

6 comments:

Lainey said...

Another great up-date on those wips Bette. What LK are you going to do next?

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

These are looking so great Bette.
Keep up the great work.

Carolyn NC said...

Love those poppies! LS has good progress, too!

Shelleen said...

LK looks great and love the colors in Poppy.

Dani - tkdchick said...

I'm still loving watching these two in progress!

Sharon said...

Looks like they are coming along and you are going to have a happy dance soon with Live Simply!