Monday, June 21, 2010

California Vacation Pictures






Just thought I would post a few of the pictures we took when we went to California last week. The drive down the coast was absolutely amazing. I can sure see the appeal of living there. It did get pretty chilly traveling with the top down but what else do you do with a convertible on the PCH? Sequoia and Yosemite National Parks were also gorgeous. That's where we took the picture of the little deer. I was actually only about 10 feet away from the car.

On the weight loss front, I think I did really well on vacation. I only gained 1 pound in the week. Now I know that's going the wrong way but considering I ate every meal out and counting points was well nigh impossible, I'm pretty happy. We did do a lot (and I do mean a lot) of walking, so I'm sure that helped. Now that I'm home I can keep a better eye on what I'm eating and hopefully start losing again.

6 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

You both look great.
Love the pics.

I so miss visiting California.
Gonna have to do that again sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Congrats to you for only gaining 1 pound. You are right because you did the walking it helped to keep the weight down. I have a contest going on my blog if you care to stop by.

Meari said...

What a beautiful place! Thanks for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining my contest. I am sorry you didn't win. I will be having another contest on Monday if you are still interested. Hugs!

Lainey said...

Great pictures Bette, it looks a beautiful area.
Congrats on just gaining a pound, you are doing great.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Looks like you and hubby had a great vacation! Wonderful pictrues!

I think up 1 is fantastic. I usually put on at least 2 when I'm travelling!