Sunday, July 11, 2010

We're Back!


Here's an updated photo of the poppies. I couldn't figure out why the last one I posted was so dark. Then I remembered that I usually had a lamp turned on right over them. I didn't do that last time and I wasn't really happy with the picture quality. I just couldn't figure out why. Then it hit me one night in bed (yes, one of those lightning bolt moments). So here's an updated picture. I've made a litle more progress but not as much as I would have liked. My reading has been interfering with my stitching big time. Ever since I got my Kindle 1 1/2 years ago, my reading time has gone way up and stitching has gone way down. I'm hoping to sit down today and stitch on them. I want to spend about an hour in my craft room finishing what I started yesterday then I plan on sitting down with the poppies. But first before anything else I must remove the blackberry cobbler from the oven. Isn't summertime great?

3 comments:

Lainey said...

Hope you get a chance to work on those gorgeous poppys Bette, I so want to see them finished.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

THey are looking beautiful.

Why don't you have the kindle read the books to you as you stitch. LOL

Yum.... cobbler.... I can smell it now.... wish I had the ingredients to cook peach cobbler right now. Oh geeze now look what you did. LOL

Carolyn NC said...

Poppies looks great and yum yum, cobbler!