Sunday, July 20, 2008

More of My Favorites



I didn't quite finish all of the cross stitching on my windmill last weekend. I got sidetracked by my family who wanted to watch movies on Sunday. Then on Monday Sherrie & I went to see Journey the the Center of the Earth with Brandon Frasier. Ok movie, yummy star. He's one of my favorite actors and I love how he can laugh at himself. Oh well, I digress. So I've been working on the windmill all the rest of the week and am almost done with the cross stitching. Hopefully I can finish it today or tomorrow. So since I didn't have that one done, I thought I'd post pictures of the other 2 I have finished already. The first one is called Street and the other is Lighthouse. I've had such fun stitching these and am already planning which one I'm going to start next (after I do Highland Living). He has a new one out called English Village I that's been calling my name and that may have to move to the top of the list. I also see that he has a new freebie on his website that's really cute that I may have to do as well. Thanks, Beatrice, for alerting me to that one.

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

They look great. Hope to see your wip finished soon...

Dani - tkdchick said...

I love Michael Powell's stuff its sooo fun! Enjoy your happy dance!