Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Little More Progress


Well, a little more progress on CDC2 has been made. I've been trying to work my way across the top part of the pattern. It's difficult though cause sometimes you need to go to another page. Then you have to make sure you don't, repeat DON'T, restitch the stitches in gray. I do really like this piece and am anxious to get it finished. The problem is that China (the piece I'm doing for Chris) is sitting on my table patiently waiting for me to finish it. Patiently laughing at me. I can hear it snickering to itself everytime I pass by. I can't imagine what made me decide to stitch it over 1 before I really checked it out and found all those pesky quarter stitches. So consequently I haven't stitched anything in over a week. I've done a little knitting but no stitching. Nope, not nary a stitch has passed my needle. I read about stitching, have done some more decluttering in my craft room, but no stitching. I really miss it too. I just need to gut the rest of China out and get it done. Maybe after I work in my room a little today, I'll pick it up. Nah, it'll still be there tomorrow.

3 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

This looks great so far... hope you can get more done.

Dani - tkdchick said...

That looks so pretty. Yup its really hard to make yourself work on something you're not crazy about!

Miokka said...

CdC2 is beautiful! I'm looking forward to watching your progress. I know there will be progress....
Stitching over one? I think I asked this before.... Are you nuts? LOL! I think your eyes are better than mine!