Sunday, December 12, 2010

A New Ornament!





This year I decided to do something I haven't done in years. I participated in an ornament exchange organized by Bronny at bronnysbits@blogspot.com. I haven't heard yet if the ornament I stitched found its way to its new owner but I received mine earlier this week. Pauline sent me the lovely Santa ornament you see in the first picture. I am very pleased with it and I really hope Santa brings me the bottom item on the list. The next picture is a very pretty pin pillow she made for me and sent along with the Santa ornament. I really like it as does my kitty. I keep having to move it because she wants to snuggle with it. The third picture are the kits she included with the ornament. They're card kits and I think I'll get an early start on stitching some cards for next year. They are both really cute and I really appreciate them. So thanks you, Pauline for your lovely Christmas presents and thanks to Bronny as well for doing such a fine job of organizing this exchange.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Great goodies!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

What great gifts!

Lainey said...

Beautiful ornie and pin pillow Bette.

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a great ornament you receved! Wonderful extras as well!

Sharon said...

How pretty! Enjoy!