Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 7: Getting There


Well, we're on day 7 of the great kitchen remodeling project. As you can see from the pictures, the cabinets are hung, and the floor cabinets are in place. Dave is still try to get the dishwasher and the sink hooked up. The stove needs to be pushed back and the microwave hung, and I think that will do it for phase one. The countertop will take about 1-2 weeks. The floor will probably wait until the end of the month. That was the soonest our guy can lay the tile. But I'm okay with that because he's really good and I want it done right rather than quickly.
I really LOVE these cabinets! They are some of the prettiest I've ever seen and certainly the nicest we've ever had. Our cabinetmaker is a real perfectionist and makes sure that every i is dotted and every t crossed. But as I said before, I want things done right and am not in a hurry for this project to be done.

2 comments:

Meari said...

Your kitchen is looking awesome!

blueladie said...

Making my way through the blog hop (123). WOW that is going to be one AMAZING kitchen. Good luck with the reno! :D Cathryn aka blueladie