Well, I managed to finish another UFO on Thursday. This is another Michael Powell design called Windmill (who would have ever guessed?). This makes 3 of his designs that I've actually finished. He is one of my favorite designers and I only have about 20 more of his kits to go. I love the way they turn out but, boy, do I hate doing the backstitching on them. I really dislike the way 2 strands of floss look when backstitching so I decided on Windmill to use one strand of #8 perle cotton. That seemed to work much better than the floss. I guess I'll get a better idea after they're framed. I'm thinking of having the 3 of them framed together with a black mat and a silver frame.
This design is called Christmas Lights. I'm not sure if it goes with the other 2 so I may rethink my idea of framing these 3 together and substitute one of the other kits I have of his to stitch. As you can see from the bottom picture, it just looks out of place from the other 2. I know I can find something else that will work better than this combo.