Here's my weekly update for the Quaker Gone Tropic I've been working on. I'm still not convinced that I like the color of the large central motif but I've decided not to mess with it for right now. I did find a orangeish-red and a peachy orange that I really like and plan on incorporating them into the piece. If I decided to keep the color at the top, I'll also find another motif I can use it for so it doesn't look quite so lonely up there. I also switched out the light purple for a bright teal and I really like that change. So all in all, I'm quite happy with the way this is turning out. I just wish I had more time to stitch.