Monday, July 9, 2012

Quaker Gone Tropic and Other Things

Here is Quaker Gone Tropic for this week.  I've made very little progress on it.  Frogging the boat is taking longer than I thought it would.  It's so tedious when it's over 1.  But I do plan on finishing this year if nothing else comes up that I absolutely have to do.  Like this next picture for example.


Every year we stitch something for the owner of the shop.  The last 2 years we did a counted needlepoint piece that was made into a pillow.  This year the PTB decided that we needed to do a cross stitch picture.  Now for some reason I never get to help choose what we do;  I just get to stitch on it.  This year I get to stitch first because of my eye surgery.  So this is why I haven't had much time to stitch on QGT.  And I'm waiting for a baby sampler to arrive from England and when that arrives, everything and I do mean everything will be on the back burner for a while.  Nothing will interfer with that.

4 comments:

Grit said...

Wow, das wird toll. Ich liebe Quäker Sampler.
LG grit from Germany

Meari said...

Both look good. I don't like frogging over one either!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Over one frogging is atrocious!

That looks like a neat piece for the boss.

Bonnie Brown said...

Love the colours in your quaker