Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blog Hop #13 My Stitchmas Wish


Stitching the Night Away Stitching Bloggers Blog Hop

The holidays are right around the corner and gift exchanges are happening everywhere you look. If an amazingly magical Stitchmas Santa were to fly overhead and bring you one stitching wish, what would it be?

Oh my, this is a very interesting question.  When I want something specific for Christmas, I usually just use a catalog and give it to David and he gets me whatever is marked.  I have floor frames and lap frames and q-snaps galore.  I have all kinds of fabric and threads.  In fact, I have enough stash to last several lifetimes.  I could give my stock answer of peace on earth but I don't think Santa can handle that.  So I thought and I thought of what I really wanted from Santa Claus.  Then I realized exactly what I wanted.  I want the gift of time.  See, as far as I'm concerned there are never enough hours in the day.  I allocate some of it for stitching and something always seems to get in the way.  Before I know it, my stitching time is gone and I haven't even picked up a needle.  Or I get working on another hobby and I never do get around to stitching.  If you look at my list of finished projects for 2012, you'll find there's one project listed.  One sad, lonely pathetic little project.  So Santa Claus, can you bring me some more time?  Please?  I've been a very good girl this year.


Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here

4 comments:

Gray Bonnet said...

This is the perfect wish! Although I never feel like I have quite enough linen.:)

Kasey said...

That is an excellent wish!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

OMG you hit it right on the nose! I need more time!!!

rosey175 said...

What is this magical time of which you speak! Great wish! :D