As you can see, I've made a bit more progress on Sherrie's wedding sampler. Page 1 is almost completely finished while I have made a good start on page 2. It's going much faster than I ever thought it would. And now that I've quit worrying about all the little knots on the back, I've been moving much faster on it. They're so small that it's not going to hurt to have them on the back. Now I have had a few real snarls and those I have removed. I've been lucky to have caught them before stitching on so that's been a blessing. There's only been one that I had to cut out so I think I'm doing okay. I really do think I can finish this before the wedding.