Monday, January 28, 2019

Slow Stitching For Me

This was the year I was really going to concentrate of getting more projects done.  Cross stitching, quilting, beading, I had it all covered.  Then unfortunately reality set it.  I've been having trouble with my left thumb for several months.  It might be tendonitis from over use.  Yep, that's the hand I hold my tablet in.  I finally got a lapstand for it and the pain has been reduced to a dull roar.  Then I got a new puzzle game from my favorite designer and spent so much time using the mouse that I got basically what is trigger finger on my right index finger.  Both hands are giving me a lot of problems.  I did talk to my doctor about this and I now have a prescription for a topical form of Advil.  It's been very slow working but I suppose it would work better if I stopped using my hands.  Let's face it, that's just not going to happen.  So I work through the pain, stretch my fingers more often, use my stand for my tablet and just stop using the mouse.  So far it's all been working.  I just never realized just how much abuse for poor hands take.

1 comment:

Shafira Aulia said...

"Thank you for nice information
Please visit our website unimuda and uhamka"