Saturday, August 2, 2008

Slow Progress


Well, I've been making slow progress on the backstitching on this piece. I could have been stitching more on it but as usual, life just keeps interfering. I've been able to work on it a little in the mornings before work, but in the evenings I'm pretty tired, so I usually just knit. But little by little I am making progress. I'd like to get a little more done before we go on vacation. Yep, Dave and I are driving Sherrie and 2 of her friends to Disneyland on Monday and coming home on Thursday. It was supposed to be a road trip for the girls but no one wanted to drive. So I volunteered us. We're going to be pretty much on our own so it should be fun. But I can't imagine having a whole lot of time to stitch so maybe I'll get some done tonight and tomorrow in between packing and getting ready.

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Looking good... keep up the good work!