Well, the windmill is almost done. But I've put it aside in order to do this chart for Chris & Annette for Christmas. I thought they'd really like it considering their goal is to go to China as missionaries. It's all stitched in DMC but I've made (as usual) a couple of changes. I'm doing the motifs in the corners in cross stitch and the gold will be a bright metallic gold as opposed to a floss. I also got a black silk to stitch the Chinese characters. And I'm stitching it over one on 25 count cream lugana. I hope to frame it with red and gold mats and a black bamboo frame. I'm going to try to have it done in time to send it to them for Christmas. So I really have to get moving on this one. The windmill will just have to wait.