Monday, August 16, 2010
The poppies are done. Everything except for the beading, that is. I just took it off the q-snaps, hence the wrinkles and creases. The backstitching in the centers is done, that's where the beads are going to go. Now the problems is washing it. I am going to need to test the floss to see how much, if any, it is going to run. I'm not just going to drop it in water without checking. That would be a disaster if it ran. I think I'll check the floss first then if that looks okay, I'll put a wet paper towel on the back and see if the reds run there. Even if they don't run, I may just steam iron it rather than chance it. Once I find out if it runs or not, then I'll do the beading. I'm so glad this is done. Now to go on and pick out my next project. I think it will be the Lizzie Kate that I started earlier this year.