Monday, April 4, 2011

Poor Me!


Now I fully intended to spend the day stitching. Yes, I had to make a slight detour to go pick out some new floor tile (the one we were going to use has been discontinued - what else is new?) but I really wanted to have a day where I didn't have to do anything but stitch. Well, it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. While I was taking things out to the garage, I managed to smash my finger in the door. After I finished thinking all the bad words I knew, I went in to survey the damage. My poor finger is pretty well bruised both front and back and I managed to shave it open as well. It's nothing serious but it's throbbing pretty bad and I just don't think I can hold a needle right now. So I'm just going to have a little pity party for myself and spend the rest of the day sulking.


I did manage another finish before I took out my finger. Blue Gentian Sampler with my variations. I'm really pleased with the way it came out. So far this year I think I've finished as many as I did all last year. I'm on a roll!

4 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Ouch!

Pretty little finish

Gillie said...

Can I come to the party? I fell in the village today and have a grazed, swollen and painful knee. Feeling very sorry for myself, lol! Pinched fingers are worse, though, I think, hope it gets better soon.

Kathy A. said...

Oh I hope the pain doesn't last long. Nice stitching there girl.

Meari said...

Ouchie. I hope your finger is better now.

Congrats on your finish.