Monday, February 13, 2012

To Get The Best Seat in the House

move the cat.  Now I don't know if this is the best seat for humans but Squeak certainly liked it.  I fully intended to stitch on Quaker Gone Tropic last night while watching the Grammy Awards.  I figured I could get at least a couple hours of stitching done.  But Squeak had decided that for the time being this was her seat and nothing I could do or say was going to move her.  It really didn't hurt anything.  I always stitch in the ditch so when I pulled the bottom part up over the top, the back of the work was on top.  Then that was covered with the plastic bag that holds the rest of my supplies for the project.  So I didn't have the heart to move her when she was so comfortable.  Besides I got lots of snuggle time with her later so it was all good.

2 comments:

Kathy A. said...

LOL, I see who is the boss at your house!

Cathy said...

Funny how cats are attracted to stitching. That and clean, folded laundry! Squeak is a cutie!
Cathy