Okay maybe it's not a disaster but I made a mistake when I calculated the amount of fabric I would need for my Prairie Schoolers and it means a complete change in plans. I think I mentioned that I was going to stitch all 4 of the designs on the same piece of fabric. I had discussed it with my framer and we decided it would be easier to frame that way. Well, I forgot to take that into account when I was figuring out how much fabric I need to cut. I only measured it as though I had one design going across and top to bottom instead of two. I was getting ready to start stitching and realized the fabric looked really small for what I wanted. I do have enough of the same fabric for all 4 pieces. I'll just have to stitch all the pieces separately. That's not a big problem but it will make it harder on the framer. Oh well, what's the old saying, measure twice cut once. I should remember that for next time.