Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Getting Back to Basics

Well, I promised myself last year that I was going to get back to blogging on a regular basis.  That didn't happen!  I finally figured it out that all my electronic devices were sucking the time out of my day.  So I have cut back on the time I spend on my tablet and on Facebook and Instagram.  I have gone so far as to delete a couple of games from it that were real time suckers.  Since I did all this, I have found I have so much more time to do the things I really want to do.  I am actually working on a jigsaw puzzle, I've been devoting a lot more time to cross stitching (I actually finished a WIP that I had started last year.  More on that in my next blog post.) and I been crocheting a lot more lately.  I started a baby afghan for a lady in our church and, believe it or not, I'm almost finished with it.  I even plan on getting back to exercising again.💃💃💃  So I'm doing a happy dance about all I've been accomplishing lately.

1 comment:

Meari said...

Good for you on finding "more time". Looking forward to what you're up to this year.