Monday, April 23, 2012

Quaker Gone Tropic Update

It occurred to me yesterday that I hadn't updated Quaker Gone Tropic in a couple of weeks.  Here it is in all its glory.  I was able to get quite a bit more stitched on it last week.  I even managed to finish one whole page of the chart.  I've been tweaking the colors as I stitch it.  I'm still not convinced 100% that I like the color  of the large motif but it is starting to grow on me a little.  I think I like it better with the brighter colors around it.  I've been trying to get as much stitched on it before May 1.  I'm not sure how much I'll be able to stitch after that.  But I am liking this more and more.

4 comments:

Rita said...

It's gorgeous! I love the color of the big motif.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Bette how fun is that piece!!!

Sharon said...

You have made some great progress! Looks great!

Faith... said...

Looks gorgeous