Okay, here is my update for Quaker Gone Tropic for this week. Now it looks like I did get more than usual done this week. Well, guess what? The entire boat has to be frogged! Oh, I think I can salvage the top 5 rows but the rest has to come out. See, I'm not just 1 or 2 stitches off. And I'm not just 1 or 2 rows off. I could live with that. No, I'm 6, yes, you heard that right, 6 rows off!!! I suppose I could just fudge it, but I would have to really adjust the other side of the sail, which I haven't even started yet. And that is more of an undertaking than I wish to start. So it has to come out. And lest we forget, it's over 1 which makes it even harder to frog. So when I finished banging my head against the nearest wall, I decided to frog it in stages. 2 - 3 rows at a time. That way it won't seem so overwhelming. I'll start on another section of the chart so I don't fall too far behind on this one. I was hoping to get this one finished before too long cause I want to start on stuff for my new grandbaby (and that's a whole nother post).